Recipe lightly adapted from TheLazyDish.com
“With simple ingredients and delicious flavor, this casserole is sure to be a family favorite. It reheats really well, too! Leftovers for a school night win!” – Bobbie Jo
|2-3 cooked and shredded chicken|
1 ½ -2 pounds SWP Zucchini
1 (6oz) box Stove Top Chicken
½ cup butter (melted), plus extra
1 (10oz) can Cream of Chicken
8 oz sour cream
1 T olive oil
1 t salt
½ t pepper
|1. Preheat oven to 350°F.|
2. Cook chicken breasts on stove or you can use a precooked Rotisserie Chicken from the
store. At same time heat up zucchini in one tablespoon of olive oil and one tablespoon of
butter. Once heated up, drain zucchini in strainer.
3. In a large bowl, melt the ½ cup butter and then mix with the box of dry stuffing mix; set
aside half of the mixture for topping the casserole later.
4. Add the shredded chicken, cooked zucchini, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, salt,
and pepper to the stuffing and mix well.
5. Spread the mixture into a 9×13 baking dish and then evenly sprinkle the top with the
6. Bake, uncovered, on the middle rack for 35-45 minutes or until it’s warmed through, and
the top is golden brown. (If the stuffing on top appears to burn you can cover with